If you're unable to save adjusted images in NX Studio 1.3.1, there could be several possible causes. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check your file permissions
- Check the file format
- Check the file size
- Make sure that you have the latest version of NX Studio installed.
- In some cases, corrupted preferences can cause issues with saving images. Try resetting the preferences by going to Edit > Preferences > Reset All Preferences.
- Try Export to save it to TIFF format.
Thank you for these suggestions. Sorry for my delay in responding.
I'm not seeing edit preferences in NX Studio. I do see options and played with those a little bit.
I played with the Nikon Cache and I clear that - and I also moved it to another location on an external drive. I'm not sure if that has any effect on things or not.
Maybe a lack of "memory" issue?
I have 1.3.1 - 64 bit version installed on my 64 bit computer.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
The interesting problem is I am able to edit and save a few images and then the save or save as option grays out.
I check to see what happens when I export to a TIFF format,
Thanks for your time reviewing and responding.
- Ellinor William likes this