Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

d5600 Snapbridge and Image Space - Nikon ID error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dArKHaLf

dArKHaLf

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I recently bought a Nikon D5600 for my wife. We registered the product on the nikon website - created a Nikon ID. As I know this ID should be used to login Nikon Image Space and the SnapBridge app. Although it's not working in either of the apps. It gives back incorrect email address and password. I've already changed the password 4 times playing with the different length (because I found out that in the apps you can only enter 12 characters tops as a password). Still no luck.

Any ideas how I can fix this and use these apps?

Thanks in advance.

R850R

R850R

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Sorry if this is hijacking the thread but "Nikon ID" has annoyed me intensely.

I was an infrequent user of Nikon Image Space (despite its user unfriendliness) and had lots of images on there. Today I signed in to be confronted by the need to create a new account.

For sure I had never received their email informing me I HAD to re-register for this Nikon ID or all my stored images would be lost. They have been, or at least I cannot now access them.

Reading the small print for Nikon ID, it appears to me to be that this new scheme - other than providing 20Gb storage - is to provide 3rd parties with your contact data so you receive unsolicited adverts.

Apologies also if this has been covered on the forum before but as a new member I've done a quick search on "Nikon Image Space" and only the above posting came up.