Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

snapbridge can't pair with d3400

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lenchuk

lenchuk

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi

No matter what i do,  I can't pair.

I signed up to imagespace, did everything the camera and the phone tell me to do, the devices see each other, on the phone i see my camera, i get the authentication code, but at the end i always get an error message in the phone: pairing failed.

How do i fix it?

Please help. Thanks

Markb

Markb

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

I"m having a similar issue - bought the camera (D3400) 4 weeks ago, paired it with my iPad no problem - pictures transferred just fine. 

Took some more pictures a week ago - they didn't transfer. 

Deleted the iPad as a connected device on camera, deleted phone from iPad bluetooth settings, re-paired the camera with the iPad - the pictures transferred.

Took some more pictures yesterday - can't get them to transfer.  Tried the same steps as last time - no luck this time around.  It seems like something has changed but I don't know where to look.

Any ideas?

mswanicke

mswanicke

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

I'm having the same problem with my D3400.  Delete everything and reinstalled, no joy.  Think I'll take it back to Costco.

Deeeeps

Deeeeps

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

I am having the same issue with my D7500.   To make it work I had to go through camera settings and reset the camera (not the two buttons with green dots, they only do a partial reset.)   I then deleted Snapbridge and reloaded it.

First time it worked.  Hoorah.   Switched of camera and phone, had breakfast, tried again.   Had to do all of the above AND tell the iphone's bluetooth to 'forget device' before connection could take place.

Bit frustrating and clunky.   I need to control the camera video function remotely as well but it seems Snapbridge cannot do that.   I am thinking about an Arsenal device but I need to know if it can control the camera video function as well.