Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D7500 freeze (hang) triggered by the built-in flash

d7500 flash freeze

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

ArekL

ArekL

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country Flag

I have the exact same issue. The only workaround I've found is to release/change lens.

When you release/change the lens still you have to turn it off what is a sufficient workaround.. or you mean that after that problem doesn't appear for some time?

FYI Guys...

For a different reason I had to send my camera to Nikon support, but I wasn't able together with the lens. I mentioned also about this problem in the support request, added a link to this forum, this thread. Lets see what will be the feedback...

JohFstop

JohFstop

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

It appears almost every time I use the built-in flash. 

When you release/change the lens still you have to turn it off what is a sufficient workaround.. or you mean that after that problem doesn't appear for some time?

FYI Guys...

For a different reason I had to send my camera to Nikon support, but I wasn't able together with the lens. I mentioned also about this problem in the support request, added a link to this forum, this thread. Lets see what will be the feedback...

rvdesign

rvdesign

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello, 

I have the exact same issue with my Nikon D7500.

My lenses are a Nikon 35mm f1.8G DX, and a Sigma 15-50 f2.8 EX OS HSM 

Firmware : 1.01/2.017

ArekL

ArekL

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello, 

I have the exact same issue with my Nikon D7500.

My lenses are a Nikon 35mm f1.8G DX, and a Sigma 15-50 f2.8 EX OS HSM 

Firmware : 1.01/2.017

With both, including the Nikon one? This one Nikon support might have..

I haven't received any feedback from them yet..

Vatato

Vatato

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello everyone

I have same problem with my D5300 when I use Nikkor 16-85 1:3.5-5.6G ED lens, with kit lens everything works fine