Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Shot With Newly Acquired Nikon D200 With Nikon 17~70mm Lens.

first nikond200

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

I purchased this Nikon outfit from a seller on Craigslist.  Surprisingly there are many sellers there that live here locally.  I was fortunate enough that the seller wanted to hand deliver from Vancouver, Wa., to here in Beaverton, Or.  Since he did not include an owner's manual I went on Nikon's website and downloaded one from there.  I believe the outfit is in very good condition for having accumulated 94,000 shutter actuations.  I did look into how long the shutter will last on this unit and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that there have been reports of it lasting up to 150,000 shutter actuations.

Well, anyway here is the first shot taken indoors and using my Nikon SB-24 Speedlight.

Nikon D200, Nikon 18~70mm Lens, 1/60s, F/4.5, ISO 100, Aperture Priority Mode, Focal Length 52mm, Nikon SB-24 Speedlight with CWA Metering.

Thanks for viewing.  Stay tuned for one more.

Tony

Attached Thumbnails

• _VE09717.JPG

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

I tried to offer a little more interesting photograph.

Same Nikon Outfit:  

1/60s, F/4.5, ISO 100, Focal Length 70mm, Aperture Priority Mode, used CWA Metering.

Thanks for viewing and please feel free to critique.

TT

Attached Thumbnails

• _VE09711.JPG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: first, nikond200