Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Coolpix B500 File contains no image data

b500 file contains no image

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

antremark

antremark

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Good afternoon everyone,

I am facing a problem with my nikon coolpix b500, i am a totaly begginer with the camera. When i take some photos and try to browse from the camera sometimes the pictures looks blur and then after 1-2 secs a message File contains no image data appears or i can not see anything at all just the message with a grey screen. If i find this thing lets say in 4-5 pictures total and delete them all then the problem looks like has been transfered to different photos who looks really good before deleting the damaged one and keep going until i delete them almost all. Also when this thing stats the camera goes little bit slow in the picture display menu.

I have not tried a differend card only make the card empty and formating again. After a few shots then start the same story again. is it a technical problem from the camera or looks like more an sdcard failure??

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: b500, file contains no image