Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obsessions

obsessions hopes hobbies dreams fun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

naivedreams

naivedreams

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I've always had a thing for making videos. I've always loved doing it. When I was 10 years old my aunt got me a camcorder and I was the happiets person in the world. After school I took it everywhere. My friends and I would make these great videos. One night I plugged in into the wall as usual. There was a storm that night but I didnt expect that to affect anything. Boy was I wrong. The next day I woke up to a video camera that just wouldnt turn on. I took it to local tech stores but there was nothing they could do. I think it's safe to say that the storm fried my camera :( When I was 16, my uncle got me another. I was excited of course. That is, until I opened it. I'm not one to be ungrateful but I just have to admit it was a piece of crap. My phone could take better pictures and videos. I couldnt believe how useless it was. It must have been a toy or something because it was pretty much useless. Still love my uncle though. Anyway I'm 17 now and now that I'm doing a gap year I just want to use this time to do what I truly love. Making videos that people can relate with. Things that make people smile :)

K-9

K-9

Jamie

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationNew England

Site Supporter

Do it!  Follow your dreams, naivedreams.  Just get a hold of a decent camera you can afford.

BonOlgirl

BonOlgirl

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Site Supporter

Hello naivedreams, you can do anything you set your mind to...save your money and get yourself the camera you want.  :D

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

It is great to have a passion in life that you can follow through. I think it is great that you clearly identified an art that you connected with at such a young age. As mentioned above, it's a matter of saving and buying the camera you can afford,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: obsessions, hopes, hobbies, dreams, fun