Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Place hacking - photos in forbidden places

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

I don't know which images I found most frightening to view, the tunnels and looking to see the lights of a train in the distance or the photographs taken at heights. Like nbanjogal, I am not keen on heights despite doing some parachuting years ago in an attempt to get over my fear (did not work). But looking at the photographs I start to wonder whether this was a team job or the photographer had a stand or tripod.

Big Lew

Big Lew

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Country Flag
Some of those images are phenomenal but I keep well clear of high places and live infrastructures. I much prefer abandoned places.

High places don't mix well with my underwear and although trespassing is only a civil offence in the UK in the main, you will be prosecuted for trespassing on live railways, live power stations and so on.