Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

new

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

frostystones

frostystones

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag

Well, looking to get more out of my new camera. I have watched about all the youtube videos I can, but I think with a little discussion and conversing I can learn a little more.

I started with the D3000, moved to the D5200 after a year, now two years later, I just bought the D7200 about a month ago, this thing is leaps faster than the D5200, so much more pro feeling.

what fills the rest of my bag is the..

35mm 1.8G

50mm 1.8G

85mm 1.8G

18-105mm 3.5-5.6G VR - this stays on the D3000

18-140mm 3.5-5.6G VR

70-300mm 3.5-5.6G VR

SB-700 Speedlight

Yongnuo RF603N II triggers.

And in the mail at the time of posting this a, AF 28-85mm 3.5-4.5. Mostly curious about how the screw drive focus works. But told it's a sharp lens anyway.

As you can tell, probably a typical beginner setup.

My next thing will be a fast 70-200mm 2.8, or a mega zoom. But this will be after Christmas sometime.

I'll share some of my work after I figure it out.

cheers

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,635 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums!

As you browse the site, don't miss the weekly mini-challenges. In the Your best... challenge, most of us write the EXIF data as well as descriptions of special lighting used to capture the photos. The One week... exercise is more about getting out to shoot more.

One thing to remember that sets us apart from many other photo groups is that we try not to critique unless invited to. If you want critique, either say so in your posting or post in the Critique subsection.

bill10385

bill10385

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Country Flag

Welcome

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new