Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BillGebhardt

BillGebhardt

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag

Greetings from Chico, California, home to Chico State and 86 thousand others here in the valley 90 miles north of Sacramento. My interest in photography goes back to the early 60’s when I took some courses at a community college, even printing Kodak C41. Retired in 2000, my wife gave me a Nikon 990? Swivel body camera that was my introduction to digital photography. Next step was a Nikon D50 in ’06 or ’07. Ten years later time to up-grade. I shoot what interest me, always asking myself, “What am I going to do with this image”. Sometimes it is to document travel, seven trips to Europe, other times it is inspiration for watercolor. My neighbor who has offered to take me birding is responsible for this “up-grade”. Some of her wildlife pix are out of this world and makes me very envious. I’m leaning towards a FX and a big telly as well as normal lens, but not sure what to do with my DX glass so you will see me more in Cameras and Lenses. Bill Gebhardt