Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

b500 snapbridge pairing error

snapbridge

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

red6288

red6288

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I have a coolpix B500 that I brought 3 months ago. At that time I installed the snapbridge app on my samsung galaxy S5 (6.0.1) and it worked fine for a trip to europe. I went to use it again last week and it would not pair. I deleted the pairing and then tried to pair again and I keep getting pairing failed errors. My phone will pair with other bluetooth devices so i know it works. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

ttimons

ttimons

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi, I'm having the exact same issues except I have an iPhone 6Plus. It worked fine a few months ago and now it doesn't. Have you been able to fix the problem? If so, would you kindly share with me?

Thank you.

ttimons

ttimons

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

No need to reply. I have finally figured it out. Thank you.

Markb

Markb

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

No need to reply. I have finally figured it out. Thank you.

Hi ttimons - I'm having the same issue - what did you do to correct it?  Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snapbridge