Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D7200 - focus points after changing area mode dont appear

af focus point

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Jose Santos

Jose Santos

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBraga

Hi everyone

I bought a D7200 a few days ago. I started using the manual and when I was on the Auto Focus section I made some changes and took some pictures and everything went Ok. All the changes were made pressing the button that allows to change from AF to M . 

Suddenly, on M mode I really don't know what happened because after tried everything it only shows one center point on the autofocus mode (AFS, AFC) and any area mode (D9, D21, D51,....)

Tried to change to A , S, or P and it was the same stuff. 

I made a picture to try the AE-L and the AF-L button with the composition. I think it was after that. I also put OFF the Built-in AF-Assist illuminator

The panel doesn't show any Error Code and that's why I think it is some bad configuration that I made or couldn't do.

However if I shoot in AUTO with AFA everything is Ok and when I press the shutter release halfway several points appear on the screen....

Could anyone help me please. I really want to take fully advantage of it..

Thanks in advance

Jose Santos

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: af focus point