Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Very dainty little thing.

very dainty little thing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

Taken with Pentax k100d Super and SMC Pentax-DA  18~55mm AL Lens.

1/125s, f/8, focal length 55mm, manual exp., mode, no flash and used Multi-Segment Metering.

Thanks for viewing.

TT

Attached Thumbnails

• _IGP3684 (2).JPG

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,255 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

I really like this but wish that the flower were in better shape. A little time with the healing brush would make this a really special image.

--Ron

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 2,516 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

I really like this but wish that the flower were in better shape. A little time with the healing brush would make this a really special image.

--Ron

Hi Ron,

I appreciate your comment, however lately I have been trying to avoid much PPE processing and work withing the presets in my equipment.  This may be a good idea or not a good idea, but I do want to see what can be done without my so called "Coloring Book"  :))).

Thnx,  Tony

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: very, dainty, little, thing