Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Let's See. That's Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet. A series.

baseball hot dogs chevrolet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

I decided to take my Canon outfit out and around the neighborhood today. It turned out more fruitful than I had anticipated. I like this shot as it was parked a bit in the shade and presented a terrific view.

This is a 2002 Chevrolet Stingray that appears to be in immaculate condition. It is for sure a creme puff. Here is some info: Powertrains & Fuel Economy
The base 1997-2004 Corvette was powered by a Chevrolet LS1 V8 engine. It produced 345 hp, which was upgraded to 350 hp in 2001. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), this engine achieved 16 miles per gallon in the city and 25 mpg on the highway with the 6-speed manual transmission. With the 4-speed automatic transmission, this engine maintained 16 mpg city/24 mpg hwy.

The sportier 2001-2004 Z06 was rated at 385 hp in 2001, but leaped to 405 hp for the 2002-2004 model years. This version of the Chevrolet LS6 V8 engine was only offered with a 6-speed manual transmission. 

Thanks for viewing.

TT

I wanted to present a decent view from the right rear quarter panel all the way through to the front. I also wanted to offer a view of the tire tread remaining. Along with the body, the rag top is in very,very, excellent condition. I could not find any thread bare spots or punctures so I would be confident there would be no interior leaks, even in Oregon Weather.

Thanks for viewing.

TT

I tried my darndest to catch a view of the Odometer, but no luck. Probably would not have been able to see it with the engine off anyway. Nice looking interior, no real problems visible. I am willing to bet that this vehicle is one of those low milers that was purchased brand new and then left in the garage for months or even years without really getting to stretch its legs once in a while.

Thanks for viewing.

TT

I thought I would take a shot of the front end showing how nice looking it really is. I am confident the photos are not doing the Vette any justice, so sue me. smile.png)

Thanks for viewing.

TT

I really like this shot of the car in this position as for me, it appears as though it is coming right at me. Sorry, sportscar fans, I had to blot out the owner's home phone number.

I tried calling him twice, but no answer. I would like to know the mileage. Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed this ride in a true American Sports Car.

Thanks again for viewing.

TT

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1562.JPG
  • IMG_1582.JPG
  • IMG_1584.JPG
  • IMG_1566.JPG
  • IMG_1569.JPG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: baseball, hot dogs, chevrolet