Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D500 Battery Info

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BRIANW

BRIANW

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag
I have a D500 with MBD17 grip but when I have batteries in camera and grip it only shows the charge level of the battery currently being used on the info on the monitor. The only way to check status of camera battery if grip battery is first priority is to go into menus and check it. The reverse applies when camera battery is first priority. When using other grips ( on D810 and D7100) it has always showed stays of both batteries on info monitor its active battery highlighted and secondary battery greyed out little.

If I forget to check by this painful route , then will potentially be left with no battery if secondary is flat !

Anybody come across this/ have any ideas as to whether this is a software design fault or a set up failure on my part ?