Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

B700 Sleep Issue

b700

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

eyecuala

eyecuala

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi everyone!  I purchased a B700 a couple of days ago and updated it to firmware 1.2.  One issue that is driving me crazy is the sleep mode. If I am reviewing the pictures I have taken and the camera goes to sleep (when the power button starts flashing), whenever I try to wake it, it takes about five seconds, then the image shows on the viewfinder for less than a second, and it goes immediately to sleep mode again.  There is no way to break this cycle without removing the battery, and I cannot turn the camera off by holding the power button down.  This does not occur if I have it in picture or video mode when the camera goes to sleep, only if I am reviewing pictures.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: b700