Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi there from Bristol, UK.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rsallsopp

rsallsopp

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBristol

Hi there. I am a long time Nikon user and I love photographing people and capturing moments in people's lives. I'm also partial to a little bit of alone time at the coast making long exposures.

I'm glad to be a part of these forums, and hopefully I'll be able to make a good contribution.

Rod.

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,587 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums.

Don't miss the mini-challenges subsection. We have weekly minichallenges that are quite popular. The editing exercises are taking a break at the moment, but all the older exercises are still open if you find one that you want to do.

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Hello Rod, and welcome to the forums! I see you are from Bristol--in a classic "grass is greener" sort of way, I've got to say that I envy your position. You're close to some of my favorite places in the UK. Sigh... I hope you'll share some of the images you're making over there--long exposures on the coast sound intriguing.

Cjtamu

Cjtamu

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationStraddling the border b/w Wisdom and Infirmity

Welcome. Have only been here a short time, but it's a fun, knowledgeable group of people.

morticiaskeeper

morticiaskeeper

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationTewkesbury, Glos
Hi Rod

You've got one of the best cities for photography, make the most of it.

Get down to New Passage for sunset under the old Severn Bridge, Tog Hill for the hot air balloons, if the wind is going that way.

It's a shame the powerboats aren't in the docks anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

rsallsopp

rsallsopp

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBristol

Thanks for the welcome, guys, and all the suggestions. It's been a long time since I've been a part of a forum and I'm looking forward to being a part of this one.