Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Marty & Emma's Wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dcbear78

dcbear78

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationGladstone, Queensland

Shot a wedding a little while ago. Something I want to do more of. But this is only my 3rd wedding I have done, so I have so much I need to improve on. But can only improve by doing. Hoping I can get some more bookings. I have one for later in the year. Need to get some more now.

For something a bit different, I will post the slideshow.

https://www.youtube....h?v=NH3Tjo8sNfs

edit: Can we embed Youtube videos here?

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

We used to be able to embed YouTube videos but my last attempt failed so maybe that's not possible any longer.

--Ron

Edit: Just watched it... very nice. Well done!  I'm sure your clients were very pleased.

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Solid work! So many lovely images! I'm with Ron--clients have gotta love your work on this.

The rustic version started up immediately at the end of the video you linked to--I liked that! What program and templates did you use to put the videos together?

dcbear78

dcbear78

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationGladstone, Queensland

Solid work! So many lovely images! I'm with Ron--clients have gotta love your work on this.

The rustic version started up immediately at the end of the video you linked to--I liked that! What program and templates did you use to put the videos together?

Thanks. They should like them. They got the photos for free! But I did this to get some wedding material under my belt. I had a list of criteria couples had to meet like a full reception and bridal party.

I use Animoto. It really is just load up the photos, select your music and pick a style. Simple as and I think the results are amazing. Obviously not free. But I upgrade my account for the month I need to produce one of these, then back it down to the free account straight afterwards (and try to get as many done during that month as I can).

I like the Rustic version myself. For me, these types of slideshows are not necessarily about looking at the images, but remembering the day. But for the client, the bigger and clearer images on the original version were preferred.