Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings

hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Salmon

Salmon

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

I am a new member and new owner of a D3400. I have always wanted a DSLR and I am thrilled with this camera. I am eager to learn as much as I can and have been practicing whenever possible. I am going to Iceland in September so want to be prepared when I get there to take great shots. I hope to read and learn from the forum and would love any advice possible. Thanks in advance.

Del g

Del g

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMinnesota

Welcome Salmon,

There are lots of knowledgeable people here to help you along the way. You will love digital photography, it made me a better photographer, but I still like film sometimes too.

By the way, bring back some photos of Iceland!

See you around

Del

Cjtamu

Cjtamu

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationStraddling the border b/w Wisdom and Infirmity

Welcome. Nice to see other new people. Kim is shooting with the same camera, so hopefully y'all can trade some tips and tricks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hello