Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Knoxville, TN & the Smoky Mountains

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nikon_Nut

Nikon_Nut

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi All, My name is Greg Gelber and I've been a Nikon-only photographer since the early 2000s but a life long fanatic of Nikon since I was a kid as my dad was a huge Nikon SLR user back in the 70s. I love shooting landscapes and bad weather stills and time lapses. Sold off my D7100 and gear a few years ago to try my hand in the mirrorless world and just never got attached like I did with my Nikon gear. Now I'm back with my new D7200 and a few new lenses and happy to be on board with you all. Attached is a photo I took a few years ago that best represents where I'm from and what I like to shoot (Klingsman's Dome - Great Smoky Mountains. Shot it with the a Tokina 28-75 f/.2.8 so don't hold it against me ;)

Attached Thumbnails

• 2014-11-27_08-20-46.jpg

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Stunning image, Greg! Thanks for sharing it.

No one around here will hold the use of third-party lenses against you--lots of us have a lens or two from Tamron, Tokina, Sigma...heck, I've even got a Rokinon that I love for nightscapes. :)

Welcome to the forums!