Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D750

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

guitarman

guitarman

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello. I'm new to this forum and have a question concerning the D750.

I have been out of photography for several years and am now ready to jump back in as a serious hobby. The last camera I had was a Canon 20D with some nice L lenses. I sold all of my equipment when I took a break from the hobby so I"m not tied to Canon. 

I've read many reviews on cameras I'm interested in and narrowed down to the Canon 7D MKII and the Nikon D750. I'm leaning towards full frame. My favorite type of photography is landscapes. I like portrait work as well. I dabble in sports and wildlife but not that much. I really like to shoot anything but landscapes is what I love.

The D750 is a tad out of my budget (with 24-105 kit) but if its worth it I'd be willing to stretch. 

The 2 issues I have is #1 lack of 1/8000 shutter speed and #2 the flare\banding issue.. #1 probably isn't that big a deal but #2 concerns me. Just wondering if anyone can tell me if this issue is completely fixed in the current production or is it just an issue with this model that you have to live with?

Any users of this camera please share their thoughts?