Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

took pics from local 5k and art festival from melbroune fl

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

camera set up was basic tamron 70-300mm 1/500 not sure what f was at since zoomed in and out all time iso was at 400 and keep it like that all day. so i could recall what setting i was using when posted pictures. 

some pictures from local 5k running event and from local melbourne art festival. i only took pictures of dogs or people from event. since did not want to take pictures of people work in the booths since not right or looks good on my behave. or other copy what person did. so you see a lot long range shots with some person stuff from booth but not close up of their art work or craft items. what really sucked for got to charge battery so when i got great chance for action shot at art festival i could not get action shot from this lady with hair flowing in wind. since wind picked up when i try my action shot. could only do 2 at time because battery was close to dead. i had my 

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_0303.JPG
  • DSC_0298.JPG
  • DSC_0373.JPG
  • DSC_0800.JPG
  • DSC_0801.JPG