Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi From Spain

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ertiti

ertiti

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
First, I apologize for my level of English but I am not native and sometimes I make mistakes.

I am passionate about the Nikon world and photography, I currently own two DSLR cameras as well as several objectives, of which I enjoy and do my work and my way of life, since I dedicate myself to professional photography in my country.

I hope to make great friends in this blog, as well as continue to expand knowledge and help to all who can.

Thanks in advance.

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums, ertiti! Lot of friendly folks around here, so I hope you'll stick around and participate with us and share some of your images and experience with us.

The mini-challenges threads are a great place to get to know more photographers and share your images--we have a few weekly challenges that you are most heartily welcome to participate in: "Your Best Photo..." and "One week, one camera, one lens" are fairly active. We also have a weekly editing exercise that is about to take a break, but you're welcome to play around in old exercises if post-processing interests you. 

Also, no one judges on English skills around here--many of our most active forums participants are not native English speakers. We are just happy to have you here!

Bienvenido! ;) (Sorry--I speak Portuguese, not Spanish, so I hope that's correct.)