Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

P900 - "Streambox" tethering not working

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jersey96

jersey96

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

I recently bought a Coolpix P900 and Streambox system and have been trying to get them to work in conjunction with one another. The gist is that the Streambox system is cellular based system that can stream data at a high rate, making it so I can remote view from anywhere online.

However, when I plug the camera into the Streambox system, the camera seems to assume I'm trying to access the device storage, and not remote view the camera. I contacted Nikon to see if they could assist me and their reply was "Unfortunately as it is, none of our camera products have the ability to livestreaming sadly." I don't think they quite understood what I was trying to do.

My question is this... is there anyway to plug a P900 in to any other device (TV, streaming system, computer, etc) where you can remote view what the camera sees?

Thanks so much in advance!