Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Connecticut

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

patrickkiniry

patrickkiniry

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi - Greetings from Connecticut. I'm obviously new to the forum. Currently shooting with the D750. Had the D3100, D7100 and the D610 as past cameras. Photography is a hobby for me right now. It complements my "day" job as a Senior Art Director for an ad agency in Connecticut called Cronin. I'm mostly a portrait photographer but I like to photograph everything I can as I am interested in learning how to photograph different subjects. 

I am interested in learning about equipment other members use with both cameras and lenses especially. Also having a resource to use as little issues arise with my equipment. I look forward to contributing to the forums. Thanks!!

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums!

Don't miss the Your best... weekly minichallenge as we try to give details about both equipment used and lighting in those threads.