Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

From Canada

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

iwctoys

iwctoys

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag

Long overdue joining this forum. I have for 40 plus years repaired cameras professionally . Have collected very large collection of Nikon F F2 Rangefinder cameras. Nikon has been my passion since 1970's.

Terry

ShutterJournalsMedia

ShutterJournalsMedia

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOregon Coast Mountains

Same here mate. I was involved with another photo forum, but wanted to join something that pertains to my beloved Nikon gear. I am hoping to get constructive criticism from others. I have worked as a pro photographer for years but ou're always learning something. Great site here, wished I found it sooner. 

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,634 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums, both of you. It sounds like you should fit right in, even if we don't have that many members with experience with the rangefinders.

One thing to remember when it comes to receiving critique is that we try not to unless unvited. Ask for critique when you put something up, or put it in the critique section. I agree that we all can learn from each other.