Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

pics from renaissance fair and car show or mopar swap

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

here some pics i took from over weekend one from car show other from brevard renaissance fair do not recall what lenses i use could be from 50mm or 35mm or 70-300 not sure if one posted  from car show might be 18-55 or 35mm not sure all where scaled down to 3000 from 6000 so would not take to much space up if could post at 6000 size would but do not want cause mess with it. 

Attached Thumbnails

• a0219a.JPG
  • a0617a.JPG
  • a0748a.JPG
  • a0855a.JPG

alden

alden

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 1,226 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHiding in the hallway

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Is that dog peeing on that tire?

• Ron likes this

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 10,643 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Isn't it better to scale down to fit inside a 1500x1000 box as the forum software will do that anyway? Quite nice snapshots, though.

fallout666

fallout666

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 1,098 posts
  • Country Flag
  • Locationcfl area of space coast

was not sure on that. so i scaled just in case like my other boards make me do it. so that why i did. just being careful that's all