Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D750 - Issue with power switch (too sensitive)

d750

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

funkywon

funkywon

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello all,

I just realized an issue with the power switch on my Nikon D750 and would like to know if anyone else experiences the same issue and/or if this is considered normal (I don't think so but I wanted confirmation from other users). When the power switch is turned off and I press slightly into ON direction, the LCD screen turns on (and also the SD card read LED) and then turns off again (see ). Besides this there is no other issue but I'm a bit worried that this will get worse and become like in this video: https://www.youtube....h?v=zT8OsiHMPE4. Here the camera does not turn off completely and it seems an issue with a loose connection... What are your thoughts on it? Thanks!

esrandall

esrandall

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationSumner, WA

Not on my end, works as expected.  Seems like you might have a bad switch, some issue with the contact points.

2017commuter

2017commuter

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMissouri

Don't have that problem on my D750 either. Looks like a repair is required.

Ed.

wildwilli

wildwilli

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Country Flag

Under Warranty?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d750