Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hockey Photography pics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Anthony

Anthony

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country Flag

Some of my photography in sports consists of sport portrait work and game photos. I do Major Midget league with players that move up and down from the WHL  (Western Hockey League) As well as Hockey Academy works for individual players, team photos, website photos etc.

I also do a lot of custom photo editing for Minor Hockey kids 

Attached Thumbnails

• jon.jpg
  • BUC_1459.JPG
  • BUC_1484.JPG
  • Edited Holden Kodak team photo with head shot.JPG
  • BUC_8764-1n-2 copy.jpg
  • hawksthunder.jpg
  • cohenlightning.JPG
  • panoramic edit thunderbirds-2.JPG
  • BUC_2905.JPG
  • BUC_3876.JPG
  • BUC_3923.JPG
  • BUC_4170.JPG

dcbear78

dcbear78

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationGladstone, Queensland
Nice work. Can be a hard game to photograph (so I've heard). I'm a huge hockey fan and spent the best part of the last 20 years playing inline hockey.

I'd love to combine my love of hockey and photography. But being Australian there is very limited hockey to shoot. Plus I am about 1000km away from the nearest competition.

Anthony

Anthony

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country Flag

Nice work. Can be a hard game to photograph (so I've heard). I'm a huge hockey fan and spent the best part of the last 20 years playing inline hockey.

I'd love to combine my love of hockey and photography. But being Australian there is very limited hockey to shoot. Plus I am about 1000km away from the nearest competition.

Thank You, I used to play inline hockey. Lots of fun 

dcbear78

dcbear78

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationGladstone, Queensland

Thank You, I used to play inline hockey. Lots of fun

I would've payed ice hockey but rinks are few and far between here. At the time there were plenty of roller skating rinks though. Sadly they are rare these days too.

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

Impressive work, Anthony. I especially like the two (where is the third?) Hanson brothers... just kidding! I just got a chuckle out of seeing them with their game face on.

I'm a bit of a hockey fan myself but it's been awhile since I've attended a game in person.

--Ron

Anthony

Anthony

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country Flag

Thanks everyone, I love hockey but my local NHL team the Vancouver Canucks are playing terrible, I make up it by watching Junior, Semi pro hockey, More sense of urgency and a lot more action lol

• Ron likes this