Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Acdsee Ultimate 10 install on other pc`s

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Gasman

Gasman

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi folks

Wondering if any Acdsee users on here could clarify something please?. I`m still awaiting a reply from Acdsee but non received yet.

I`m currently running a trial version of Acdsee Ultimate 10 on an oldish desktop which is working fine at the moment but I`m thinking of changing it soon.

The license wording reads -

2.7 Use Restrictions – You shall Use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Each licensed copy of this Software may be used on one single computer location or workstation. ........

Now if I buy a license for Acdsee and its activated on my present pc with a code given to me by the company I assume I won`t be able to uninstall it and then install it on my new pc with the original code or will I ??. My thinking is that the code will be linked to the Windows signature of the old pc and so non transferable to another. They do say they will give an activation code for 2nd pc for only $9.99 which is fine but does the original code still need to be active?.

I think that makes sense ...just <_< 

cheers

Steve