Welcome to the first official NikonForums.com photo contest!
To start, we'll keep things simple. The theme for this month is "landscape" and photos taken with any Nikon will quality for the contest.
- 1st place prize: $100 B&H gift card
- 2nd place prize: 1-year premium forum account
- 3rd place: honorable mention and homepage feature
Here's how to enter:
- Go to the gallery category for this contest by clicking here
- Click on the "upload" button on the right side of the page
- Click on "browse" and select the file you'd like to upload from your computer (don't change the category or create a personal album)
- Click on "upload"
- Click on "review & publish"
- Add a title, description, and tags for your photo, then click on "finish & publish"
Your photo will then appear in the gallery index. Submission deadline: October 31, 2013
How will the winners be chosen?
Entries will be accepted through the end of the month. At that time, the contest gallery will close and a new theme will be posted for November. For two weeks you will be able to rate and comment on the photos in the gallery. Then, the top 5 photos will become finalists and we'll post a poll in this forum to determine the two winners. The poll will remain open for a week, meaning that we'll know who the winners are around November 21st.
If you win first place, your B&H gift card will be sent to you via PM/e-mail. If you're in second place, we'll automatically upgrade your forum account so that you can upload even more pics to the site! Good luck!
There really isn't much to say here, except by entering you agree to allow NikonForums.com to share links to your work via social media channels and publish your work on our homepage if you end up winning. Note that in order to qualify for this photo contest, your entry must be taken with a Nikon camera.
Limit 1 submission per person. If you submit multiple photos, you will have until the end of the month to delete all but your final submission. At the end of the month, if you still have multiple submissions, they will be disqualified and removed from the contest gallery.
Once again, good luck and I hope you enjor our first official photo contest! Please post any question in this thread.