Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Car Excitement Series.

new car series

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

I had a lot of fun chatting with the couple that were in this vehicle.  They had not yet purchased, as the dealership allowed them to take the car on a spin throughout Washington County.  You can imagine the fun they had driving this car, top down on a beautiful day throughout Oregon Wine Country.  Admittedly I find it difficult to imagine returning the vehicle to the dealership and not making a purchase.  The car is now the Mazda MX5, formerly the Mazda Miata.  I can recall when they first arrived on scene, dealerships could not get enough of them to keep them in stock.  It was on the local news that when someone spotted a Mazda Miata at a stoplight, he/she would offer the owner as much as $5,000.00 more than he/she had paid for it.

Here are the Particulars;  D70 body with AFNikkor 28~105mm 1:3.5~4.5 D Lens.

D70 body, 1/2500s, f/3.5, ISO 200, no flash, used Multi-Segment Metering.

Thanks so much for viewing.  Please be sure to view the next two offerings.

Rgds,

Tony

The best I could do trying to get a decent shot of the interior.  Not a great shot, however, it does give a good view of the layout.

Thanks again for viewing.

Tony

I intentionally left out the right rear quarter panel so I could show the really awesome lines on the left side.  A decent shot if I may so myself.  :)))  This view truly gives a genuine sports car appeal or look to it.  I was thinking about the holidays coming up.  Hhhmmmm!!  

Thanks again,

Tony

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_2894.JPG
  • DSC_2893.JPG
  • DSC_2892.JPG

deano

deano

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts