Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey Everyone my new Addition

d5 d810

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

crewchief227

crewchief227

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag

I thought I'd say hi to everyone here with a pic of my new D5 to go with my D810.  Anyways just a little background, I am mainly a visual artist going to school as a studio art major in hopes of getting my MFA to teach art.  My main medium is airbrush, which I have been doing for a long time, and photography is my "Day Job" so to speak.  I mainly shoot journalism and weddings in the summer with some portrait work on the side.  Hope to get to know you'll better.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160606_191713.jpg

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Nice pairing! And welcome to the forums--hope you'll stick around and share some of your work! What an interesting background you have—I'd love to see some of your airbrush work. :)

P.S. We have some games and challenges you might find interesting—check them out in the Mini-challenges, Members Contests, and Games section of the forum. 

Thumper

Thumper

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationTexas

Site Supporter

Nice cameras.  Congrats!

etphoto

etphoto

Loyal Member

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationCincinnati
I see more lens than camera.

Sent from my Surface 3

ccw03345

ccw03345

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Is that a Zeiss lens on the D810?

crewchief227

crewchief227

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag

Is that a Zeiss lens on the D810?

Ya that's a 85mm Milvus on the D810

Here is a quick cell phone shot of my last gallery show that I just had close this last week if you all were curious of my airbrush work.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160616_110805.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d5, d810