Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prom

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Rontography

Rontography

Loyal Member

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country Flag

So I've been out of the photography thing for awhile. Still taking a few photos here and there but nothing that had to please anyone but myself. I took them but I wasn't really trying. Until prom. Life has been crazy and I never seem to be prepared anymore. I was struggling with off camera flash remotes while my wife drove to catch up with the group. Not because they didn't work but because i hadn't actually held them in my hand for a couple of years. Couple that with too many people making decisions and nobody being able to see my vision. I'd taken prom pics before and everybody always goes to the same places. The botanical garden, the fountains, the square. I was bored with that. I drug them through some pretty rough places. I enjoyed it. I did what I could.

DSC_0073-L.jpg

DSC_0141-L.jpg

DSC_0126-L.jpg

DSC_0192-L.jpg

DSC_0196-L.jpg

DSC_0215-L.jpg

DSC_0225-L.jpg

DSC_0403-L.jpg