Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon d3300 problem

problem d3300 nikon focus bad 18-105mm vr

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Perca Lucian

Perca Lucian

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag

I need some help. I have my d3300 since august 2015, been using it a lot. I think i took some pretty photos in this time, but in january it suddenly started to seem not so sharp, very ghostly pictures. I have this problem on the 18-105 VR Nikon lens...with another lens the photos look better. I even use tripod, so even if the images seem to have a bad focus or moving, i asure you the camera has not been moved at all, and used autofocus. I put some photos for reference.

14jyfjd.jpg2s6xc2h.jpg33eq4vc.jpg2jchj4i.jpgws7fqt.jpgaxd21c.jpg

Adam

Adam

Nikon Forums Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,335 posts
  • Country Flag

See my reply in your other thread :)

Tony

Tony

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Site Supporter

See my reply in your other thread :)

Where is the other post?  I am considering the D3300 as my next Nikon camera.  Thanks, Tony

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,588 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: problem, d3300, nikon, focus, bad, 18-105mm, vr