Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Island Of Madeira

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RossCumming

RossCumming

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationScotland

Thought I would post a few pics from a recent trip to the Island of Madeira.

All images taken with D610 and 17-55mm f2.8 lens.

I took only my D610 body and 17-55mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8 and 10.5mm f2.8 lenses with me and only used the 17-55mm f2.8. I could have save myself some weight!

An incredibly beautiful island with stunning volcanic scenery similar to Hawaii however, I found it a really difficult place to take images that I was happy with. I don'y know why, maybe because there was so much to see that I found it difficult to "see" the images I wanted. Maybe I found the lighting conditions very challenging; it was very bright and contrasty through the day and since this was a recreational holiday with family, I didn't get up early enough for sunrises and sunsets were typically at cooking / eating times! Anyway, I hope you enjoy thus small selection.

Attached Thumbnails

• Madeira Flower.jpg
  • Old Car Santana.jpg
  • Ponta Do Pargo Doorway.jpg
  • Sardinha House Vereda Da Ponta De Sao Lourenco View #1.jpg
  • Tree Lined Avenue Do Infante Funchal.jpg

Jerry_

Jerry_

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts