Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yongnuo YN360

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dcbear78

dcbear78

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationGladstone, Queensland

Probably only of interest to a few people round here but this is a pretty exciting new product. Looks like Yongnuo have again providing a product as good, if not better than a much more expensive one. In this case the Ice Light.

Yongnuo YN360 is an App-Controlled LED Light Wand for Just | PetaPixel

This article mentions a price of $62, but I have seen the Yongnuo USA rep state they would be $99 plus price of a battery. Either way it is a lot easier pill to swallow than the $500 Ice Light.

I'll definitely be adding one to my lighting collection. Not sure how and why I need it, but I know it will be useful to have it there for when I do.

Ron

Ron

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMagic City

I see they've constructed a new light saber...

This looks very interesting and gosh... I'm struggling to figure out how I would use such a thing. As if photographers ever need a justification for buying a new gadget!

--Ron