Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to find the perfect Tripod for Virtual Tours and Architecture Real Estate Photography?

tripos real estate architecture

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NikonJedi

NikonJedi

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationFlorida

Everytime I want to buy something to my repertoire, it involves countless ours of research. WHo wants to gamble $600 in a bad purchase? Not me.

So I rely on others reviews and use to make my decisions. If you happen to use a tripod for this kind of work I will appreciate your feedback. 

Thanks!

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,634 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

I used to shoot architecture back in the film days and used Sachtler 75 series legs and a Wista levelling base with an Arca-Swiss ballhead to hold the Mamiya RZ still. Today I would probably go for Sachtler 75 aluminium legs, a Manfrotto 75 mm halfbowl and a Cullmann ballhead to keep costs down.

If you can generate enough revenue a Burzynski head on Sachtler Eng2 CF legs are hard to beat for ease of use and sturdiness.

NikonJedi

NikonJedi

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationFlorida

Thank you for the advice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tripos, real estate, architecture