Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Case for S9900

case

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mrsr71

mrsr71

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
I just purchased a Coolpix S9900 and require a case. Can someone who owns one recommend a good compact case? One with a belt loop would be a big plus.

Thanks..

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

There aren't many folks who are on here regularly that carry Point and Shoot cameras.  I do have a Nikon 1 mirrorless which is fairly small in size that I just picked up.  I'm planning on taking it to Best Buy tomorrow to see what I can find that works the best for me...if I don't find anything there, I'll check a camera shop and maybe some other stores that sell small camera bags...lastly I'd consider online since my preference is to see how they fit together...That is probably your best bet...What works for one person may not be the right choice for someone else in these types of situations...but that's why they make different choices!  And, welcome to the forums...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: case