Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Website

wbebsite

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Fogey

Fogey

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationShropshire, UK

This is my little corner of the Web.

Pentax Forums - The Ultimate Resource for Everything Pentax

I have used many CMS sites over the years, but got totally fed up  with being restricted to one template and in a lot of cases being asked to outlay outrageous amounts for a simple slideshow.

So I did a bit of research and bought Serif's Webplus 8X, which allows me total freedom to choose a template from a list of hundreds or to design my own.  The program has a plethora of slideshows, all fully customisable. 

For those visiting using smart phones, the program will automatically recognise that fact and redirect to my Wordpress site, which is fully responsive.

http://fogeysplace.co.uk/Photo/

C&C Welcome.

Jerry_

Jerry_

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Country Flag
Nice site & captures, Jeff.

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

I've just been to your site--looks great. Your nature images are wonderful to see! Your site definitely doesn't work with Safari though--had to switch to Firefox so that the menus appeared and worked. :)

In case you're interested, this is what it looks like in Safari (no menus for navigation!):

Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 12.15.49 PM.png

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • 10,649 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

Nicole, what version of Safari and what OS? It looks great to me on Safari 7.1.7 and OSX 10.9.5.

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

According to my little "About" boxes, I'm running OS X 10.10.5 and Safari 8.0.8.

Fogey

Fogey

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationShropshire, UK

Thank you for that Nicole, and the compliment.

I wouldn't have a clue how to go about fixing that.