Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

TashaFlores

TashaFlores

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBakersfield, CA, USA

You can check out my work on my photography page at: facebook.com/tcoxphotography

If you like what you see make sure and click "like".

Feedback is always appreciated!

Thanks,

Tasha Flores

Linkwilliams

Linkwilliams

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Country Flag

You have some nice work! You should look into getting a domain mane (www site) Go Daddy . com is a great place to start. You can advertise it on your Facebook page. I think I pay  $16 per year for my site. I have found that there are a lot of people that don't do Facebook and never get to see your work. Keep up the good work! Be sure to check out my post in this section.

TashaFlores

TashaFlores

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationBakersfield, CA, USA

Thanks for the feedback and advice! Heading over to look at your site!

leCabri

leCabri

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationQuebec city, Canada

Site Supporter

You have some nice work! You should look into getting a domain mane (www site) Go Daddy . com is a great place to start. You can advertise it on your Facebook page. I think I pay  $16 per year for my site. I have found that there are a lot of people that don't do Facebook and never get to see your work. Keep up the good work! Be sure to check out my post in this section.

+1 ;)

scoobymax

scoobymax

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationDunstable, UK

Site Supporter

Just been to take look. Lovely picstures. +1 like from me! I have a group on Facebook check it out if you have five mins! https://www.facebook...otographersRus/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photo, photography, tasha, bakersfield, california, t. cox photography, t cox photogrphy, kern county