Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photography slang..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OTRTexan

OTRTexan

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAll over the USA
Today I almost sent the following text..

I'm trying to plan my days off, when is the baby due that you want me to shoot?

Umm... delete delete

Nikonite

Nikonite

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOrlando, Fl

Yes I think shooting babies is still illegal?

nbanjogal

nbanjogal

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUT, USA

Site Supporter

Ha ha! I've seen this one (or some version of it) all over Facebook and Pinterest:

Photographers are violent:

Shoot the kids

Hang the family

Frame the wife

Newborn shoot, eh? Or are you doing a birth story? I did a little dabbling in newborn photography and quickly decided it wasn't my thing… :) 

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

I've had some fun with a few people I work with...on purpose to get a reaction....They know I'm a photographer but aren't really familiar with what I shoot...They knew I took lots of photos of my kids, but that was about it...when heading to shoot a softball I casually mentioned that I thought I'd go take some photos of some teenage girls...

I got the reaction I thought I'd get and explained the reality of what I was doing...

Tom

OTRTexan

OTRTexan

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationAll over the USA

Ha ha! I've seen this one (or some version of it) all over Facebook and Pinterest:

Photographers are violent:
Shoot the kids
Hang the family
Frame the wife

Newborn shoot, eh? Or are you doing a birth story? I did a little dabbling in newborn photography and quickly decided it wasn't my thing… :)

My cousin asked me to photograph her grandchild due next month. Will be my first newborn session. I've got some research to do...

Russ

Russ

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts
  • Country Flag

It's these newborn photographers that get me - are they born with a camera in their hand? :rolleyes: