- a newer 24.2-megapixel sensor with a base ISO range of 100-25,600
- ISO expandable up to 102,400 in B&W mode
- a larger continuous buffer storing up to 100 JPG and 27 RAW frames
- 1080/50p and 1080/60p video recording in 1.3x crop mode
- improved low-light AF working in as little as -3EV of ambient light
The D7200 will start shipping in roughly two weeks. It is expected to arrive by March 19th in the US and it will retail for $1199.95.
Click here to pre-order your D7200 at B&H Photo
Click here to view the news