Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi there! I am new in town!

new newbie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

blondebobbi

blondebobbi

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello,

My name is Barbara. I live in Arizona, transplant from San Diego, CA. I soooo miss the beaches!

I have a Nikon D5200. Looking for new things, new friends, and new ways of making money.

I have many questions, as this is new to me. I was injured at my previous job, and need to find something new. Now I have a nice camera, and want to check the waters. Do you know of anywhere I can sell my photos? Do you know of a nice printer I can use to print my photos? I appreciate everything you have to say.

Thank you.

Patrick9

Patrick9

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationMurfreesboro Tennessee

Site Supporter

Hello Barbara welcome to the Forums. I can't help with where to sell your shots nor a printer. I have a friend that has a photo lab that prints all of mine. There are how ever lots of friendly folks here to learn from.

TBonz

TBonz

Sportz Guy

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOn A Field Somewhere...

Site Supporter

Barbara,

Quite a bit depends on what you are planning on shooting / printing / selling as to where and how to sell and how to get the prints.  Any additional info you can provide on what type of photography you do and who you want your customers to be?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, newbie