Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TV for editing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

alternative minds

alternative minds

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Country Flag

Anyone here do their post processing on their television? if so how's that working for you?

PhotoMom

PhotoMom

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationOhio

I never even thought of that!

jason

jason

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Country Flag

yes i have a 40 inch LCD as a secondary screen i use it to veiw/edit all my photos  .

garthir

garthir

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country Flag
What a great idea

alternative minds

alternative minds

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Country Flag
Jason any color issues?

jason

jason

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Country Flag

Jason any color issues?

no ,not that i have noticed   . :)  although my dog thought  i had another dog  just like him ,just much bigger , and got quite upset, so best advice is dont edit  pics of your dog  while he is in the room  .. :lol:

edit : thinking about it    the graphics card  in your pc could affect  that  i guess   if you have a colour difference , i am a gamer so my pc is handbuilt    i dont know if  the question you ask  would  be likely without   a quality  graphics card .

alternative minds

alternative minds

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Country Flag
Cool thanks!

onewiththecamera

onewiththecamera

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationSparta, MI

LCD and LED televisions are basically just oversized monitors. The big challenge is the color. But this is true of all your monitors. Ideally you should get something like the ColorMunki or the Spyder to color correct the display. Of those I would recommend either the SpyderPro or the SpyderElite. And if you want to get stunning TV images they have a TV calibration upgrade too.