Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fair market value

fe2 resale feedback

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mattt

mattt

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hey guys, I was hoping to find review / resale $ info in the camara database, but I'm guessing the forum is still to new to have much of that populated.  Looking at an FE2 body in pretty decent shape, but needs CLA.  Was last serviced about 10 years ago and stored.  The ask is a bit unreasonable, so I thought I'd check in here and see if anyone had an opinion.

Any thoughts on what a fair value for that would be?

Cheers!

Merco_61

Merco_61

Nikonian

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,634 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Site Supporter

They seem to go for somewhere between USD 70 and 130 on both sides of the Atlantic depending on how used they are. The last one I bought I paid about $160 with a 55/3.5 MicroNikkor. It had a recent CLA and certified shutter speeds within 2%... It had been used professionally, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fe2, resale, feedback