I joined just now because I'm having trouble with my d7500…
What? I though it was for our friendliness and sex appeal!!!
Just joking man!
Are you sure the lock button (L) is not on?
Jump to content
Hello, My name is Chris and I am based in Cumbria, England.
I am a professional photographer working mainly in the area of architectural photography and commercial photography.
Although I have recently been using Sony mirrorless cameras I have now returned to the fold and now shoot almost completely with Nikon Z6 and Z7 cameras. My earlier days included using Nikon F2 Titans and a range of other Nikons SLRs and DSLRs over several years.
In my own time I like to shoot landscapes which is fortunate because I live within walking distance of the Lake District National Park.
I look forward to making a positive contribution to this forum and to be able to enjoy the posts and images submitted by other forum members too.
Hi ! From the Lovely Eastern Shore of Maryland, my name is Karl
I'm a new hobbyist and shoot with a D7000. I use 35mm, 50 mm , 105 mm( manual focus) prime lenses and a Zoom kit lens. I searching for a 85mm prime to add to my bag. Any suggestions for another lens to add?
Currently I using aperture priority 80% of the time. The other 20% of my attempts have been trying to learn full manual mode. The AP mode is going ok, but I have encountered situations where I need to adjust ISO and shutter speed and the result have not been pretty. I understand exposure compensation and have been improving in this area. I would appreciate any suggestions shooting in aperture priority mode.
Also, I have an inherited a collection of M42 vintage lenses and have been searching for an adapter that works well with my D7000. The ones I have tried are too hard to get on and off.