Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome To Nikon Forums!

222 replies to this topic

Tom_T

Tom_T

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country Flag
Hi everyone, having just retired recently I’m looking forward to having more time to enjoy this hobby. I have toyed with photography off and since the service and each time the advances have been overwhelming. Going from film to digital and a darkroom to the computer!
On a recent trip to Arizona I decided to bring my camera bag with me and reacquaint myself with my D3300. Before I had a chance to even open the bag someone took it out of the back of my truck. Foolish me forgot to lock the tailgate,besides the camera bag they also got one of our bags. Of course it was the wife’s so a shopping trip ensued.
This event made me rethink my desire to dive back into photography. Well photography won and I’m back in the game. Picked up a D7500 kit, new backpack etc. Now for the fun!
Looking forward to reading and learning from others as I continue on my photography journey.

Dzumak

Dzumak

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi, 

My name is Tomasz. I am new in the forum. I've got D7200 with 18-105mm. I wanna improve my skills that's way I'm here. I hope that I'll find may interesting informations/

Nikon Shooter

Nikon Shooter

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Country Flag

Hi everyone, 
Looking forward to reading and learning from others as I continue on my photography journey.

Hi, 

My name is Tomasz. I am new in the forum. I've got D7200 with 18-105mm. I wanna improve my skills that's way I'm here. I hope that I'll find may interesting informations/

Welcome to you both! :P