Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nikon D700! Can't Make The Decision Alone!

d700 d600 noise image quality crispy pixels

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AmroMamdouh

AmroMamdouh

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello Everyone! 

Am a wedding photographer, 

Am Trying to make a Decision for around 7 days ago, am really hesitated about the choice between the D600 and the D700, Each perform well and got significant reviews and results everywhere, 

but, the point is, each one lacks something which exists in the other, btw , i can't get any D800 or D810 Right now , 

My Priorities are as following : 

- Image Quality (RAW FILES Produced by the camera body ITSELF).
- Noise Performance.
- Prestigious Look.
- Proper Griping (for more of self confidence issues).
- Focusing System (usually Framing then composing the point and shoot).
- Battery Life.
- Camera Durability.

I Think that i've no issues to discuss more than this, am not interested in storage slots or video shooting, or 

I didn't compare the D700 and the D600 Head to head till now, and i can't do this because we didn't get this kind of stores in Egypt till now , 

Just Need a kind of REAL LIFE Experience about my priorities specially the Image quality produced and the probability to use the D700 to produce the same of D600, 

Any Help ? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d700, d600, noise, image quality, crispy pixels