Welcome to NikonForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings from central Florida!

lightning weather clouds disney florida

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bill

Bill

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Country Flag
Hello just thought I would take this opportunity to say hello. I currently own the Nikon D3200 with a standard kit lens 18-55. I shoot mainly weather related photos specifically lightning but also since I am a current annual pass holder I also shoot some from Walt Disney World as well. I am very happy to find this forum and I look forward to gaining and sharing photos and tips with everyone. I am by no means a professional but I would be more than happy to help anyone that asks. Thanks for taking time to read. I have attached my most recent lightning shot from Indian River beach near Tampa, Florida feel free to comment or critique.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

JoyN87

JoyN87

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Country Flag

Hello.

DCB

DCB

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationFL

Bill....great picture! 

Give us some advise on how you get great weather pics.

Peace

alden

alden

Nikonian

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationHiding in the hallway

I love that picture. It's so cool to see all that electricity all throughout the clouds at the same time as the main strike below. 

I'm from Central Florida too, Ocoee. We go over to the gulf coast occasionally, and will probably be moving over there in a few years, after I retire, so I imagine I will specialize in beach, ocean, lightning, waterspouts, and bikini shots some day soon. 

Really looking forward to the bikini shots, especially. :)

Tony892

Tony892

Tony892

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Site Supporter

Welcome to the site and really like your picture. Travelled up through Florida many years ago after working in Central America and visited Disney. As highlighted by Alden, plenty of subjects for great images in your part of the world.

nikoninjection

nikoninjection

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Country Flag
  • LocationRiverside Ca

Site Supporter

Welcome,

Hope you Enjoy the Nikon Forums as much as I have

Most of my shots are with a D3100 and recently with a D3200

nikoninjection's Albums and Images - Gallery - NikonForums.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lightning, weather, clouds, disney, florida